Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Latest World

Hey, everyone! Here's my latest undertakings!

I'm still in Art School....working my @$$ off as always! I'm 1. Working on a abstract plaster sculpture. 2. Getting ready to cast Susie's head in concrete. 3. Working on a painting featuring my favorite animal: A Jackalope!! and 4. Starting a new drawing assignment "Ordinary to Extraordinary". I'm not sure what my object is going to be. Any suggestions?

The Student Competitive Art Show is coming up. This is my first time attempting to enter my art into any kind of show. I'm really nervous...I think I'm mostly worried about not measuring up and being rejected...I don't expect to get in because it's my first time. I don't know how many professors have told me that the ratio of accepted to entered is realllllly low. I'm bracing myself for it and hoping I get a piece of art to be proud of out of it.

So...that being said...here's PART of my first piece. This rabbit is digital, but the end piece will be a combination of digital, painting, drawing, etc...I'm not sure what else. I'm really excited about this!!

Feedback is appreciated! If you want to use my rabbit...please ask first.





No comments:

Post a Comment