Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Design II Painting


Here's the design. I'm going to start painting it ASAP (when I get it printed). I drew this in Adobe Illustrator. It features my favorite animal: the Jackalope!! I drew an atomic bomb tonight to go with my rabbit-in-a-gas-mask piece for the Student Competitive. Tomorrow includes Gel Medium Transfers onto old records, a sculpture class, making a nude person out of Plasticine, and dos educationos classesos. :) One of which involves me making an Art History Webquest (which is going AWESOMELY!). My birthday is soon and as a treat I'm being taken to the Little Rock Zoo. I hope I can have some Photography up from then....I haven't Photographed ANYTHING in TOO long.

By the way- Congrats to Susanna Kirk on her Senior show. Very beautiful, dearie!

No comments:

Post a Comment