Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ugh..

I've hit such a dead spot, artistically. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. It might be because it's the end of the semester...or change in medication...but I'm TIRED. Constantly. If I could only be awake to pee and eat, I think I'd be fine. My rats might hate me for that, but, eh....I think I'll try to get up the notion to paint Mousey tonight. Not Mousey himself...a photo of him. LOL. I didn't get that sketching done last night...I know. I feel awful about it...only not really. I want to do it tonight. Maybe...maybe.

Anyway...here's my final in Digital skills. We had to make a "companion piece" to a photograph using words. I took this photo of a butterfly in a field near here. It was kinda a spur-of-the-moment thing. I didn't have a photo to use and this one was pretty. Wahlah!


This is just both of my layers showing...I thought it looked too cool not to share. I'm not turning it in because...well....we can't. :]




Enjoy! Maybe I'll have a painting of Mousey up tonight!




2 comments:

  1. thats so cool!! really...
    loved that post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I did that in about...an hour or so? It took a long time to get that text up there. LOL.

    ReplyDelete