Monday, December 7, 2009

Digital Skills and Laundry

I'm doing laundry! To make it a bit more fun, here's what I've been doing all semester in Digital Skills! Feedback appreciated!

First up: self portrait in Illustrator!

Face shot:




And full body shot!




Next, we had to find three objects: one elongated, one organic, and....one other of our choice.

My three were a dried up frog that I found outside (I know...it's gross. He's still in my car...and this was at the beginning of the semester. :D ), an antique video camera, and an antique hairbrush.






We did studies with these drawings. Here're some of my favorite ones. :]














That's all I feel like putting up. If you want to see more, I'm more than happy to show!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVES THEM!!! I LOVES THEM LOTS AND LOTS. I'm really fond of the dried up frog....did you name him? - Casey

    ReplyDelete